1. Use a tissue and clean spoolie to make sure your brows are clean and remove makeup.
2. If you need to fill in or colour your brows, do so now. For best results, use a brow pen or pencil and wait for it to dry/set before proceeding.
3. Spray the mist directly into the tin and gentle rub with the spoolie, loading it up with product.
4. Brush through your brows in an upwards direction, starting at the centre of the brows.
5. As you work your way outwards, start to brush at an angle towards the edge of your face, to allow the natural shape of your brow to show through.
6. Use your fingertip to remove any excess product and move any stray hairs into place.